On December 19, 2019, the Conference on “Business Education in Azerbaijan: current situation and development ways” was held in Baku with the participation of 44 key local partners.
Conference on "Business Education in Azerbaijan: current situation and development ways" was held in Baku with the participation of 44 participants including government officials, representatives of business associations and NGOs, female entrepreneurs, representatives of the USAID, and journalists attended the Conference.
Welcoming conference participants, Sabit Bagirov, president of the Entrepreneurship Development Foundation, notified that the purpose of the conference is to identify problems in the field of business education and to discuss ways to solve them.
Orkhan Mammadov, Chairman of the Board of the Small and Medium Business (SMB) Development Agency, Jaidev Singh, USAID / Azerbaijan Mission Director, Professor Adalat Muradov, rector of Azerbaijan State University of Economics, Javanshir Abdullayev, director of Azerbaijan Bank Training Center, Ilkin Garayev, Director of the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Support Center, Galib Togrul, economic expert, head of the Economic Research Center and Azad Rahimov, the business trainer made their speeches at the conference
The conference ended with a question and answer session. At the end of the conference, Sabit Bagirov, president of the Entrepreneurship Development Foundation, said that the problems and recommendations to address them will be summarized and a package of proposals will be submitted to the relevant authorities.
1. The situation with business education and development prospects, Javanshir Abdullayev, director of Bank Education Center
2. Business education: today and tomorrow. Ilkin Garayev, director of Small and Medium Enterprises Development Support Center.
3. Survey Results in Baku Schools, Ilkin Garayev, director of Small and Medium Enterprises Development Support Center
3. Ways to Improve Business Education at Universities, Elchin Raşidov, expert-economist
4. Business Education. AMFA-FSİC experience, Mehriban Yusifova, AMFA-FSİS program koordinator
5. Business Education in Turkey (KOSGEB), Galib Bayramov, director of Economic Research Centera
Information about the conference on newspapers